How To Use And Clean Your Mink Eyelashes？
- Lash extensions are extremely popular nowadays and the most favorite beauty accessory for almost every woman. Though they are available in three main types, silk, synthetic, and mink, the mink ones are gaining maximum popularity. They give you a very natural look, are comfortable to wear and make your eyes look more beautiful. However, before you buy Mink Lashes let me give you some advices on how to use or clean the Mink Eyelashes. You must follow these advices if you want your lashes to last for a really long time.
Mink Eyelash Vendors Wholesale
How to use the mink lashes?
- Firstly, you need to apply a coat of mascara and eyeliner to your natural lash line. Now, carefully remove the lashes from its tray with the help of tweezers or Eyelash Applicator. Make sure you do not pull or tug on the hair.Measure these lashes right up to your eye in a way that it properly fits the length of your lash line. Now trim just as much as would make the lashes a little shorter than your natural eye length. Make sure to trim not from the inner corner but from the outer part.
Use lash glue
- Hold the lashes right at the head of your tweezers or eyelash applicator and squeeze them gently. Take some glue and apply just a thin layer on to the eyelash band. Allow it to dry for about 30 seconds or until you find the glue getting sticky.
Wholesale Lashes And Packaging
Apply the lashes and hold
- Tilt your chin a little up and apply these lashes above the natural lash line. Keep holding for a short while, about a few seconds, so that the glue dries, and then release the lashes from the grip of the applicator. You may have to gently press the lashes on your lash line so that the hair blends well.
- If you notice any lifting then just add a little more glue and press the lash on to your lash line again. Once the glue dries you can apply your liner once again, and the look is complete.
How to clean the mink Lashes?
- Once you are back home and are about to remove the lashes, do so gently, and then clean them well. Cleaning the lashes carefully extends its durability, and thus must be done with care. So, let us now learn more about the cleaning process.
Eyelash Wholesale Vendor
Be careful and gentle
- While removing the Mink Lash, be very careful. Remove them gently, as any extra pressure will only damage them. But before you remove them you need to wash your hands with a fragrance-free soap. Now, apply a little makeup remover (water-based) on to the lashes to help loosen the glue. After a few seconds, hold the corner of the Mink Eyelash and pull it off gently. Hold the corner and not the hair while pulling.
Get rid of the glue
- Once you have the lashes out you need to get rid of the glue from your Natural Lash line. This is important because if not done properly it may affect your lash line, furthermore, you will find it difficult to reapply the false lashes onto your lash line.
3D Mink Lashes Vendor
- Getting rid of any glue from the False Eyelashes is very important. You can use your tweezers and release any glue both from the front and back sides. If needed, scrape off any remaining glue with the help of your fingernail.
Clean with water
- Rinse the lash band using water, but make sure the water does not reach your Mink Eyelash tips as that may affect the curl and the quality as well. You can use a wet Q-tip to avoid water reaching the lash tips.
Place the lashes on the lash box!
- Once you have cleaned and the lashes have dried, place them back in their original box. Keep the box well closed to avoid dust or bacteria from settling on to your beautiful lashes.Now that you know it all, make sure you use your Mink Lashes carefully and also clean them well always so that they stay in proper shape and last you for a very long time.
⇓ ⇓ ⇓
More Popular Products
Lip Gloss & Lip Gloss Tubes Wholesale
Custom Eyelash Packaging Boxes
Eyelash Arylic Packaging Cases
100% Human Virgin Hair Bundles Extensions & Human Lace Wigs
How To Wholesale Our Product? Contact Us Below:
Whats App: +86 133 5689 7824
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Click Here To Add Our WhatsApp
And Send Message To Us!!!
⇓ ⇓ ⇓
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥